Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec in general...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec in general...
From: Bill Miner <wg6h@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:48:55 -0800
Todd,

The Omni VI+ has a very robust receiver with good sensitivity and low
noise. However a common problem is that the switching diodes in the
front end can be damaged by static which will reduce the sensitivity but
the receiver will still work.  Maybe the rig that was being discussed
had a problem like that.

73,
Bill - K6WLM