RE: [TenTec] ORION---K2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] ORION---K2
From: "Ron" <royalct@inr.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:09:16 -0500
Total Cost $20/hour....Gee, let's see..... Parts and labor, testing, quality
assurance, finance people, customer support, sales, continued non-recurring
engineering (to correct issues), manufacturing/engineering overhead, etc
(such as economy of scale)........ Total cost could get in the $100+/hour.
So, I think that a manufactured K2 cost could really be out of site if that
is all the company produced and maybe that's why it is in kit form.

Even the kit version cost does not represent the real cost.

Ron ..... NU1U