Re: [TenTec] Equipment reviews.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Equipment reviews.
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:11:29 EST
In a message dated 12/17/03 3:49:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ac5e@comcast.net writes:

>>Perhaps a completely automated series of tests, with the best available
test equipment calibrated to NIST standards at the beginning of each test,
would
satisfy the technically oriented part of our community.<<

I am not going to argue about difference of 0.001 of dB between tests, but
come down hard on 4 pin 1960 Heathkit mike connector :-)

Lets wait and see, If you like it, tell others and work me in the contest, if
you don't, tell me or hit DEL key. I hope to fine tune the reviews to fill
the gaps.

Yuri