RE: [TenTec] Re: PTT and CW and Amps...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Re: PTT and CW and Amps...
From: "Keith Lodahl" <lodahlkh@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:24:38 -0600
Is there some reason that this thread won't die?  Does Ten Tec decide on
modifications by the number of posts pro and con?  The same ground is being
plowed over and over.  Perhaps those of you who are so focused on this issue
could take it somewhere else?  When one of you wins then let the rest of us
know.

Keith Lodahl