[TenTec] New Years' Streaming Audio of 7.040MHz from W8KC

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Years' Streaming Audio of 7.040MHz from W8KC
From: "Paul Valko" <w8kc@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:15:58 -0500
For everyone involved in SKN, I'll be providing more streaming audio of
7.040Mhz through New Year's Day.

By request, the filter will be a bit wider, 2.4kc.

Windows Media Server version 9 providing the stream out of my Corsair, just
click on: http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx

 Maybe my friends in Sevierville will send me an Orion for a few days so
that
you all could hear it?

Happy New Year!

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and Other Fine Plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc

 p.s.  Here's a nice eSWL report I received earlier today (name withheld)

 Wow, what a treat!
Hard to get work done here at office with this happening, but- it's like
doing chores at home with the Rx on in the background.
Impressive quality.
Boy do I miss my Corsair!!!!!
Sure was fun listening to AG4OG and W4FFF they are signing off now.
This is really super!
AG4OG was 599 on a K2 and W4FFF 469.
Oh wait! there's Good ole Doc K0EVZ calling CQ from, guess he now lives in
Colorado if I'm not mistaken.  Somehow he always ends up in great signal
locations, whether he's was in ND with that four telephone pole gigantic
horizontal loop, or now way up on the Rocky Mountain Range!
Ok, now K1TES/QRP is overloading these desk-top speakers.
Boy do I miss my Corsair...
Thanks again. This is Absolutely Totally Cool.