Re: [TenTec] Re: Orion tuning rates - Further thoughts

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Orion tuning rates - Further thoughts
From: Bob Henderson <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:04:57 +0000
Mario

In an exchange of mails with Rick (DJ0JP) earlier; I explained to him that recently when visited by a friend, who happens to be a clinical psychologist, he looked on with a frown as I demonstrated to him the simoultaneous operation of two radios on CW. When I had finished he asked, "And how long have you been engaging in this particular kind of "self-harming" behaviour?" :-)

I am not suffering from champagne just yet but I sincerely hope I will be before very much longer!

Happy New Year.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F

Marijan Miletic, S56A wrote:

P3F> (SO2R) It feels stressful to me, I can tell ya!

OM Bob, the results are known in medicine as schizophrenia :-)  The worst
dual personality cases are on Sunday morning.
Beware also of tinnitus - ears ringing!  My present problem is mainly caused
by an early Champagne :-)

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU