Re: [TenTec] Re: New Titan 3 DOA

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: New Titan 3 DOA
From: John Sheeley <wb4qda@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:39:51 -0800 (PST)
Sorry to hear about your Titan III  problem  I guess I
got lucky .I have had my a Titan III for about 3 weeks
and I have had no problems. It worked fine out of the
box. the legal limit is no problem. pretty sure it
will do a lot more I am sill enjoying my Orion I have
had for 9 months now . How time flys when we are
having fun .
73 John
WB4QDA