RE: [TenTec] Re: New Titan 3 DOA

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Re: New Titan 3 DOA
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:31:28 +0100
Ed, I ordered a used power supply too, but was too late.  I did
not get one.

If you like, you can call Ten-Tec and cancel your order and tell
them that Rick, DJ0IP, will take it instead of you.

I would appreciate it because these are great power supplies!
They are very difficult to find here in Germany.

73
Rick