Re: [TenTec] Orion issues

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion issues
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:48:58 -0500
John,

> i just can not believe how , and for lack of a better word, lazy weve
become with our rigs, gee i have to push the button on the rit also, and boy
it does take lots of efftort and time, cmon guys lets get real
> 73 john ku3g

It's not that we're lazy. If a user interface is well designed, it will tend
to melt into the background and become and extension of the operator.  It
can be done, but it takes a lot of effort on the part of the designer.  I
don't claim to know what it is, but I'll know it when I see / use it. I'll
also know when it's not there.

Mark