Re: [TenTec] Centaur quiet fan?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centaur quiet fan?
From: Blky4u@wmconnect.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:34:16 EST
Good morning John,
 I had a Centaur and like you I detested the fan noise.....I replaced the
Centaur fan with a fan that was used in the Drake L-7 and L-75 amps......All
you
have to do is remove the housing around the Drake fan and it will bolt in
place.....The only problem is finding the fan.....I bought the one I used when
Drake was still selling parts....I bet someone out there bought a bunch of
them....
  I am sure you will receive several answers and this is only one but it
worked for me.
Good luck es 73 de Bill.......KY4U