[TenTec] Can anyone stream or echolink the 20 meter net?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Can anyone stream or echolink the 20 meter net?
From: "Jeff Kelly" <jkelly@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:23:06 -0500
I am located in New Jersey and have been having difficulty hearing
many of the check-ins on the Sunday 20 meter net.  Between propagation
and band conditions it has been tough lately. I was wondering if anyone
who is hearing well, and set up for this, would consider streaming or
allowing a echolink connection to their radio to fill in the holes?

I guess echolink "conference" is better than the windows media encoder since
there is little delay between live and streamed. Or perhaps some other tool
is better.

thanks,

Jeff
KT2K