Re: [TenTec] Delta II and Scout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Delta II and Scout
From: "Edward Crawford" <w4wvw@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:09:48 -0500
  From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com<mailto:ARDUJENSKI@aol.com>
  To: tentec@contesting.com<mailto:tentec@contesting.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 6:54 PM
  Subject: [TenTec] Delta II and Scout

  I was curious if the only real difference between the two subject radios is
  the power level (100 vs 50 watts max) and the plug in modules and with the
  Jones filter it appears they may perform similarly. I found specs for the
Delta I
  and II a bit difficult to come by on the internet. Thank you

  Alan KB7MBI in Woodinville, WA
  FISTS 5702 / ARS / Proud member of ARRL