Re: [TenTec] Orion vs Brand X again & again

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion vs Brand X again & again
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:43:36 -0600
I wonder what it is that causes our TT reflector to have so many comparisons to the 7800 & K2 ???? I also watch both those reflectors. I own stuff from all three.
My observations are that those guys don't seem to care much about each others
performance or TT's. They spend their bandwidth on a myriad of many other technical topics. I know it's not because they are not interested in performance.
So why do we want to compare ourselves with them ....errr the radios I mean.

I figure if we bandwidth about this for a while maybe we can get to the end of the comparison thread.....

bill 505, 515, 405, 564,2x238,2x234,253, a hercII, titan... etc...

( i just put on the asbestos suit)