RE: [TenTec] Orion spot ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion spot ?
From: "John L Merrill" <john.merrill@wivb.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:31:53 -0500
Second question:
You must enable a filter for it to be used. When you enable an optional
filter, if you are in the automatic mode, it will be activated depending on
the dsp bandwidth. - i.e the 500hz filter will activate when the dsp
bandwidth is set to around 370hz or less. In the menu you can set it to have
a filter selected all the time. Something I hadnt realized, as I just read
the manual, that the 2.4khz filter doesn't activate, in automatic mode,
until the dsp bandwidth is set to 2000hz or below. Learn something new every
day, as they say.

73,
John N1JM