Re: [TenTec] ORION and USB/COM adapter ?

To: dh0ghu@dh0ghu.de, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION and USB/COM adapter ?
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:54:46 +0000
Hi Ulrich: my combination of Orion, XP Home, and a SIIG serial card seems to
work well for me. Everything has worked as it should - although trying to
figure out which of those look-alike-in-the-black-hole-behind-the-computer
ports I just connected to can be a bit of a puzzler.

I did have to change my old parallel keyer to a serial keyer - no real problem
but I invented a whole new profane language before I gave up on my ancient
parallel keyer and XP.

73  and enjoy the Orion  Pete Allen  AC5E