Re: [TenTec] Lock the 2.4 KHz Roofing Filter?

To: <Rick@dj0ip.de>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lock the 2.4 KHz Roofing Filter?
From: "Bernard" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:32:15 -0600
    Thanks to all for their comments!!

    Looks like we have significant opinions both ways.  Guess that I will
just have to wait until I get my new rig and "play" with it and see for
myself.

    The latest information from the TenTec website may indicate that there
has been some slip in delivery from mid Feb/ Mar until late March.  Anyone
know what happened.  I'm in no big rush so it really doesn't matter to me.
I have been "thinking about" getting an Orion for over a year, but wanted to
wait and see first hand reports.

    73

    Bernard, WA4OEJ