Re: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 14, Issue 68 - Sensitivity Issues

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 14, Issue 68 - Sensitivity Issues
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:37:34 EST
In a message dated 2/25/04 7:25:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
reed_ww3a@alltel.net writes:

>>As opposed to *what*,  the "Yuri knows better" syndrome?<<

I am getting really tired of this atmosphere here. I try to address the
subject, provide explanation and suggestions for improvement. As a response I
get
"imaginary reality" and the above crap.

You wanna worship your homebrewy boxes, keep singing that emperor has new
clothes, by all means. You really don't need me or anyone pointing out
deficiencies and offering improvements.

Yea, what do I know. 46 years of contesting, over 20 world records, 40 years
of (IBM) award winning design experience, numerous modifications and
improvements to rigs, obviously does not measure up to what you know.

Sayonara!

Yuri, K3BU, VE1BY, VE3BMV