Re: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 14, Issue 68 - Sensitivity Issues

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 14, Issue 68 - Sensitivity Issues
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:23:37 -0500
WW3A....

I think the below just solidly proves your point about K3BU, the expert
contester. As long as you buy every thing he proposes, it's OK, but dare you
defend your own point of view and your a member of the 'we know better'
group. Too bad HE doesn't know how to be objective.

I'm sure we will miss...errr...what's his name?

Member, TT Worshipers Cult,

Tom/W4BQF