Re: [TenTec] Serial number kidding, no kidding

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Serial number kidding, no kidding
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:51:23 +0000
Actually, the world will either end or has already ended. In either event, I
have it on good authority the date will be the first second of the first minute
of the first day of either the last, the present, or the next millenium.
Regrettably, the clockmaker has chosen to conceal the dial of His handiwork
from lesser beings - therefore "no man knows the day or the hour."

Speculation being fruitless, I think I will go play with the Orion.

73 Pete Allen  AC5E