[TenTec] The Tea Party

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] The Tea Party
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:48:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi Guys,

Sounds like the time is almost upon us.

I'd suggest that there are hundreds of small and
inexpensive ordinary household devices that would
"compromise" BPL, if operated 24/7. Any little thing
that makes noise. Can't arrest someone for running a
blender 24/7 can they? What about an electric fence?
Aquarium heaters? Whatever bothers us now as hams on
an intermittent basis should be running 24/7 in the
test areas. But no ham transmitters. The big problem
around here is power line noise. How are they going to
handle THAT?

The other choice is just to turn in all that great Ten
Tec gear at the new BPL depositorys in return for a
coupon fo a free low speed internet. They may just do
that to show that they are not completely heartless -
hi.

Seems to me we're getting very close to the time that
the tea needs to hit the water - maybe not just yet,
but real close.

de WB8YQJ