[TenTec] FS: DC Ammeters

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: DC Ammeters
From: Barbara Maloney <ac5p@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:27:41 -0800 (PST)
Gentlemen,
I have, after some effort, made two nice DC ammeters.  They are quality made by
GE in USA, analog type, with a LARGE BOLD easy to read 0-3.0 scale on 3.5
square with curved sides at 1/2 amp per division.  I have custom shunted and
trim calibrated each to accurately read 0 - 30 Adc and mounted on a small panel
(3.5 x 4") to a hard wood block on bottom.  It would be quite easy to mount
with double face tape to the top rear of a power supply in line with the
positive for someone beside me who would like to be able to accurately monitor
the DC input current to their prized rig.  These meters are very well damped
and there will be no problem with high speed keying.  I've been using one for
several months now on my Omni 6+ and would not want to be without it.   I offer
them at $25 ea. plus shipping CONUS to seperate buyers.
Please reply direct only if seriously interested.
Thanks,
Mike, AC5P