RE: [TenTec] Loop?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Loop?
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:15:20 +0100
Dave,

I have not gotten any old emails and I've been here standby (DSL
always on) for the past 6 hours.

What evidently has happened is your provider has had to perform a
"Restore" on your email server from a backup tape and the emails
you have just received were the "Unread" at the time the backup
was performed.  Just a guess.

73
Rick