[TenTec] RE: [Orion] RX problems

To: rdetweil@hotmail.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] RE: [Orion] RX problems
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:20:54 +0000
Hmm, interesting hypothesis. I have not had my Orion lockup for at least
several months - using Log-EQF, 3-4 hours a day, usually with the sweep on and
set to 15 kHz. EQF did have some timeout problems but the last couple of
updates took care of those.

Nor have I had a lockup with N1MM's program, during my strictly limited right
now contesting time. Good program, by the way.

I did have a lockup, and maybe two, using the "pegasus.ini" workaround with
Carl's Orion control program and Logic 6. I haven't used Logic 7 enough to give
a lockup a fair chance to occur. Maybe when I finally get time to make room for
the second Orion.

Hope my comments help someone.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E