[TenTec] Re: eHam!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re: eHam!
From: Martin Ewing <martin@aa6e.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:54:59 -0500
What are these services worth to you, zero? Why do you spend your time with them? You're using contesting.com if you're reading this message, and someone is paying for that.

A few bucks a year to keep the channels open with eHam, qrz.com, and a few others only seems to make sense, given that they have very useful stuff and they're cheap compared to our investment in rigs and antennas.

As the happy owner of a new Orion, I like to think I know value when I see it.

At this point, if I was brave, I would say something about ARRL membership, too.

;-)
AA6E