RE: [TenTec] Reflector Looking Good! & DAYTON ACTIVITIES

To: tentec@contesting.com, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Reflector Looking Good! & DAYTON ACTIVITIES
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:51:51 -0600
CHUCK. ,,, if you have any interst in qrp or kitbuilding , you should check out the web site for the FDIM four days in may ... which is thursday before dayton+ dayton..= 4 days in May.

On Thursday ALL DAY & into the night.. there are seminars & then evening activities usually every night following. I usually drive down wed afternoon, then start enjoyng the fun....
Alot of TenTec rs & Elecrafters..attend. attendance is in the hundreds,,,
buliding conbtests awards...alot of show & tell plus some qrp guys/manufacturers show NEW STUFF,,,

check out the web site ... the hotel is just south of Dayton,

bill