[TenTec] Manual for Omni-D/Series B Needed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Manual for Omni-D/Series B Needed
From: <richard.arland@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:17:54 -0600
I just procured an entire Omni-D/Series B station (model #546) with the
matching VFO (model #243) & PSU (model #280). Also included was a  "ULTRAMATIC"
keyer (model #645) and speech processor (model #234).

I desperately need a manual with schematic of the rig. Everything appears to
work but I want to go thru the rig and clean/align the transceiver, restring
the dial cord on the VFO. The keyer is in need of some TLC, also.

At any rate, does anyone have a manual they could photocopy (I'll pay for the
repo and shipping) for JUST the Omni-D transceiver? Before you deluge me with
flaming e-mail: "yes" I have check with T-T and they offer a copy of the manual
for $29 (+ s/h) which seems to be a little on the expensive side in my humble
opinion.