RE: [TenTec] We need a volunteer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] We need a volunteer
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:26:36 +0100
THANKS to all of the volunteers who replied.  I think it was 5 or
6 people.

Sorry, but I was so busy with work today that I hadn't any time
to digest all of the input in detail.
(which is part of the reason why I'm hoping someone else will
coordinate this).
It looks like the rest of my week will be the same.

The current discussion on the I/O auxiliary plug is a typical
instance where one picture would be worth a thousand words, but
our forum won't support that.

Our recent discussion on the Loops and the various ways to
construct and feed them is another instance.

As for the content form: I suggest PDF for most and JPEG of
pictures but I'm open.  Whatever we decide, I'll find a way to
get my content converted to it.

Later,
Rick