Re: First dot (was Re: [TenTec] Orion in action)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: First dot (was Re: [TenTec] Orion in action)
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:10:11 -0000
The EXT T/R delay has nothing to do with the Orion's T/R switching.  It is
just for external use.
The Orion's antenna relay must switch on every dit and dah by design.  Every
tentec rig I have ever seen works this way since the Tritons.  It is a
proven design and works very well.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC