[TenTec] Re: Jupiter & Amplifier

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Jupiter & Amplifier
From: edoc <kd4e@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 09:40:30 -0500
Sounds like it could be rf feedback.
I have been fighting this symptom since I got the rig.
good luck. bill w6eet

Have you definitively traced the weakness in managing rf feedback problems to the Jupiter or when you said "rig" did you mean a Hercules II amp?

I recently acquired a used Jupiter and love it and am
seriously looking around for an amp.

We hope to start building a new house in a couple of
months and I want to configure radio stuff for maximum
lightning protection and the radio room layout for
minimum RF feedback potential.

It sure would be good to be aware of anything you know
about the interface of a Jupiter to an amp that might
help me in the selection of an amp and the layout of
the operating desk.

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida