[TenTec] increasing audio output

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] increasing audio output
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 09:45:00 -0600
I am running MultiMode with the Orion. No problem on PSK but when I try to run CW on TX it seems that one of the problems is that the audio output from the Orion to the computer should be increased.

I am using the AUX cable, pin 4, which is the left side output - into the computer. I am using an Apple G5 running Panther and have the input volume all the way up.

This is strange in that I have no problem reading even the faint RX on PSK with the computer volume up only about 75%. When I try to read CW I don't even have garbage on the screen.

Thanks,

Dick, N5XRD