Re: [TenTec] 450 Ohm feedline

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 450 Ohm feedline
From: "Tony Martin W4FOA" <w4foa@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:11:31 -0500
Like they say, you can learn something new everyday.  All of these years I
thought we were twisting the "ladderline" to lessen the "whipping action" in
the wind....I guess it is just accidental but I've been twisting my
ladderline all these years and and had convinced myself that the ladderline
was relatively stable even during fairly brisk winds, whereas before I
started this, the line would blow around like a "whip"....thanks for the
info.
Tony, W4FOA