[TenTec] Lap Top Battery..Charging .And My Argo V portable ormobile.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Lap Top Battery..Charging .And My Argo V portable ormobile.
From: "Larry Greenberg N5BEA" <larrylg1@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:58:00 -0400 (EDT)
 Hoping to not be too far off base.  For travel or  for my simple "12" (14.1)
volt emergency power well now that I have an Argo  I am curious if any one has
experienced long term use of a laptop computer that might make both situations
better. I have not found out much information from the computer factory.  My
laptop computer power section knowledge is very limited.. My model number is
Toshiba Tecra 8000.  The AC adapter produces 15 volts dc @ 3 amps the battery
is 10.8 volts.. ..   I guess that I could buy a cheap inverter if there is
somthing that picky in the circuit.  Anyway,  .It is natrual that someone uses
his/her  Argo `&amp; laptop portable or mobile.    Larry GreenbergN5BEA