RE: [TenTec] ORION flight/travel cases

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] ORION flight/travel cases
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:47:21 -0700
YES PLEASE!

Tnx
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur
Radio Sales
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 8:22 AM
To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] ORION flight/travel cases

Orion owners:

Any interest in a heavy duty form fitted flight case for transporting your
transceiver?  I am looking into this now as a future possibility.  If you're
interested, please drop me a note and give me an estimate of suggested
retail price if we were to offer such an option.

sales@tentec.com

Scott Robbins
W4PA

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
   Email:  New product sales/product info         sales@tentec.com
              Service department                         service@tentec.com
   While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
   the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
   more complete answer to your inquiries.  Thanks!