Re: [TenTec] Studio 1 Mic Paint Job!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Studio 1 Mic Paint Job!!
From: "Jeff Griffin" <kb2m@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:28:09 -0400
 Hmmmm. Jim, Me and at least 2 other people have the same problem with the
black paint blistering on our Studio One's. I don't think I need a new one
either, as it appears they all do that, so why bother. Or is there a
different paint process used on them now that is more resilient? If so I
might like a replacement Mic. I will be going to Dayton, and could bring my
Studio One with me to show to bob.

73 Jeff kb2m