Re: [TenTec] A comment on a post on eHam

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] A comment on a post on eHam
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 18:06:36 -0500
So, if this were really valid data, don't you think the poster would say
where he got his information?  Always remember, many posters have no
qualms stating what they have no possibility of knowing.  Why heck, even
this reflector shows that from time to time!

        73,  Duane  (I have no idea if this is correct, and little
possibility of finding it out. :o)