Re: [TenTec] subject added...rig specs

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] subject added...rig specs
From: tongaloa <tongaloa@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:16:20 -0400
NJ0IP wrote:

Bob, I'll take one of those too, but it's still a very different rig than my
"KISS" idea.

I want to use my dream rig as a mobile, and as a portable to carry on a
motorbike trip.  Indeed size and weight do matter.

I want to use for travel around the Pacific and also for a motorbike trip through asia if
I can ever talk my friend into it.
The weight is actually less if everything is in one box! Set up/tear down is easier too.
I can't imagine the thing weighing much, incl key, mic, and antenna stuff.
Will probably end up building something into a little Halliburton briefcase with some
added D rings for tying it down.

73,
-bob