Re: [TenTec] band stacking

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] band stacking
From: "A. Sewell" <n5na@att.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 22:55:23 -0500
Yes, I use the internal keyer.  I just rarely have any problems.  I think
there has already been a post on your "x10m" question.  That is a feature.
By pressing the Main RX button it changes the step from 10 to xm100, which
allows fast tuning.  Pressing Main RX again returns to a step of 10.

If you haven't tried doing a hard reset lately you might want to give that a
try.  Tends to fix lots of things.  I always do a reset when loading new
firmware even though they may say it isn't required.

73,

Alan