Re: [TenTec] Orion try this

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion try this
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:07:54 -0400
Yep...I did change my mind and finally agree with you Grant. That's why we
'beta' testers can feed them info anyway. However I sure would like to be a
beta tester or v1.37; would be nice to know how that is coming along. This
particular update is one I'm really looking forward to installing, but the
beta testing is certainly necessary before it's released. Think I've almost
worn out the rfsquared web site 'just checking'!!

Tom - W4BQF