[TenTec] New $10K Yaesu HF

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] New $10K Yaesu HF
From: "James Duffer" <dufferjames@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 11:32:09 -0500

You have to remember that some of the posts are for "amusement purposes" only.

Stay with the list, you will soon learn to separate the "wheat" from the "chaff"

It is quite easy to be disparaging to one or groups, you may have done so yourself when you mentioned the "27 Mhz" group. If you will recall in the early sixties this group did make some contribution to the antenna area of radio.

Enjoy & 73,

Jim, wd4air