Re: [TenTec] Suggest handmike for Omni VI+?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Suggest handmike for Omni VI+?
From: "BillH" <w7kxb@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:41:08 -0700
Congrats on your new Omni 6+ Tim.  You might take a look at the hand mic
by Heil.  Then compare it with the hand mic on the Elecraft page.  They
look the same, only Elecraft is somewhat less in price.
Wishing you many hours of enjoyment with the Omni
Later
Bill_Harris_W7KXB

http://www.heilsound.com/hmm.htm

http://www.elecraft.com/