Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ computer control?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ computer control?
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 06:58:38 -0400
Yes, YPlog by VE6YP does a great job with the Omni 6. You can set up a table
of frequencies you want, then click the freq and it moves the Omni 6 to that
frequency. You can control VFO A and/or VFO B, work split, etc. You also
have the option of 'tuning' the VFO with the mouse wheel or via a scroll
bar. You can control the operating mode  and select filters also. In
addition, its a full-fleged loging program, plus much more.

Sorry I  can't recall the web page, but you can get to it via eHam, in the
software review section.

Tom - W4BQF