Re: [TenTec] ??QSK GONE AWAY

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ??QSK GONE AWAY
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 09:52:48 -0400
Well, it is a 'requirement' to run full QSK at the higher speeds, as far as
I'm concerned. No one needs to be able to hear between the dits, but you do
need to hear between the words.

But Ken, if your like me and have only ONE brain cell, then you don't have
to worry about processor speed!!

Just about 7:30am EDST on  7.033MHz, most weekday morings W9FCX and I chat.
He runs at 70 or better depending, and I'm pretty much stuck with what the
Orion can do, which seems to be kinda variable now. But don't just listen,
join us!

Tom - W4BQF