Re: [TenTec] omni 6+ pbt tune

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] omni 6+ pbt tune
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:27:45 -0500
Mine never did this.  If I have the PBT at 12 o'clock, switching back and
forth from LSB to USB requires no change of the PBT control.  Likewise,
CW's normal position in the same.  Now, USB and LSB do tend to have a
slightly different sound to them, but it's nothing that PBT will change.
For what it's worth.....

Ray, for clarity purposes, you might want to describe how much you need
to change the PBT when changing modes.

        73,  Duane

On Wed, 26 May 2004 13:06:58 -0500 "Jim Miller WB5OXQ"
<wb5oxq@grandecom.net> writes:
> Any time you change from lsb to usb the passband is reversed, so if
> you are
> not dead center on the pbt it will change.  My omni 6+ has aloways
> done
> this.

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas