Re: [TenTec] Orion Loss of Receive Audio F/W 1.370

To: "A. Sewell" <n5na@att.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Loss of Receive Audio F/W 1.370
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 22:42:05 -0400
Sri to hear that Alan. I've had mine going full blast since the start of WPX
and no problems so far. Working split VFO with the scope turned on and have
been doing both RUN and S&P, so far everything is fine. And I'm glad to see
the split VFO problem seems to be fixed. Turns out I'm getting tired and
sore before the Orion is!!  Hope you can get those problems ironed out.

73,

Tom - W4BQF