RE: [TenTec] Lets talk furniture

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Lets talk furniture
From: "George Skoubis" <george.skoubis@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 21:04:15 -0500
Hi,

  Another source to consider if you have a used office furniture store
nearby is used Steelcase desks and desktops like they use in office
cubicles.

  I have some salvaged from factory recalled desktops (cosmetic flaws
that don't bother me) and just built legs and stuck the sections
together to fit my available space.  They make a lot of different styles
so you may be able to find something that fits your space and looks
good.

  They also make shelving units to match (or you can cut another desktop
piece and make shelves of it...

  I have more pieces and have plans to make my setup better but I'm
waiting for the new home / remodel home decision to come down from she
who must be obeyed (actually we're debating the pros and cons).

  You can look at my desk at www.qsl.net/kf9yr click on the shack link
and then click on the shack picture to enlarge the thumbnail picture.

  Good luck with your decisions, it looks like you'll have a wide range
of choices to make from free to very expensive!

73 de George / KF9YR