Re: [TenTec] Lets talk furniture

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lets talk furniture
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 20:18:54 -0600
or one could simply buy a door blank and cut it to size ...solid core of
course ...my radio/computer desk is a 32 inch solid core door. i chose the
cheap route and painted it. one can use most any solid core door and put
legs on it or mount it to the wall with cleats. i have one leg near the
right end. cleats hold the back and one end. it is solid and holds my weight
without problems.
jack ak7o