RE: [TenTec] Radials

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Radials
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 10:03:19 -0500
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:48:17 -0700, NJ0IP wrote:

>OK guys, to be honest, I believe I now understand less than I did when we
>started this thread!

Did you study any of the many excellent technical articles published by ARRL on
this
topic? Or did you simply wait for others to agree on a simple answer?
Understanding
is achieved by serious study.  Several people DID give you very practical and
well
considered answers, including me. if you don't understand them, or to choose
between different options, you need to study the basics.  Those of us who think
we
know what's going on have done a lot of that and continue to do so.

Jim K9YC