Re: [TenTec] Radials

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radials
From: "Gary Hoffman" <garyhoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:54:36 -0400
But my point is that this doesn't cost any money...because, as I said in my
post, I have the wire.
And there is no laborer, nor power tools, and very little sweat, because, as
others have commented in
their recent posts, you don't bury the wire at all.  You lay it on the
surface and allow it to "grow in".
So, it is simple, fast, easy, and inexpensive, as I said.

AA2IZ