Re: [TenTec] Re: Update 1.371

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Update 1.371
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:24:17 -0400
Seems like most of the download problems are created in one's own PC.
Running anti-virus and such seems to play havoc with these downloads. Have
been doing the downloads since last July with no problem yet. BUT no other
programs running in the background while I do the downloads.

Most of the problems with installing the downloads stem from folks not
reading the HowTo.txt file.

Tom - W4BQF