Re: [TenTec] Orion 1.371 two problems

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1.371 two problems
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:51:16 EDT
Installed .371 a couple days ago. Two problems so far.

1)  Everytime when I turn on Orion, lets say it was on 20M before turining it
off last, No Signals, then I hit any other band button (say switch to 40 M)
and then back to 20M, ALL IS OK the.

2) Last night while working a bunch of DX on 20 SSB (the band was excellant
late last night! ) all of a sudden I quit getting answers to my calls. Then
after a few no contacts I looked at the watt meter, NO OUTPUT. Cycled power &
it
was fine again.

I guess I should have stayed with 1.366?
I do think the NR works better in 1.371.

Note: Gary @ ditsnbits... if you need any other detail, please let me know.

Lee

73,
Lee